Department of Urology at Shivam Hospitals diagnose, treat, and manage patients with all medical and surgical problems of urinary tracts of males and females, and reproductive system of males. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate & penis).
At Shivam, Department of Urology combines management of medical problems such as urinary tract infections and benign prostatic hyperplasia, as well as surgical problems such as the surgical management of cancers, the correction of congenital abnormalities, and correcting stress incontinence.
We offer a multidisciplinary approach to care, with our team of recognized clinicians working together to make available the very latest in diagnostic and treatment options for urologic disease.
Facilities at Shivam include:
- Removal of Kidney/ Bladder/ Ureteric Stones
- PCNL (Per-Cutaneous Nephro-Lithotomy)
- URS (Ureteroscopic Removal of Stone)
- Endoscopic Prostate Surgery
- TURP (Trans Uretheral Resection of Prostate)
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- Urodynamic Studies
- Female Urology & Male Infertility